Size of the update: 11.9 GB
Disclaimer: Most of equipment tab functions such as levelling, skill tree and saving loadouts are only available to logged players.
- In about 5% of games loadouts in respawn screen are duplicated. It shouldn't cause any gameplay issue, all of the loadouts are functional.
- Have been wiped for update purposes and players will now start from scratch. No worries though, we remember who was the top 10 and plan to treat them for their hard work and dedication!
- Added: Redesigned Link is back - Hardcore difficulty only (Official severs, on unofficial ones both difficulties are available)
- Added: New voice-overs for certain situations, mostly for Hardcore Link
- Added: Server auto-kick function, meaning: When player is inactive or exceeds the number of allowed friendly kills he is kicked by the server
- Rule 1: When player performs team killing more than twice the player is kicked
- Rule 2: When player is inactive/idle for longer than 60 second he is kicked.
- Added: Levelling system, meaning that by playing the game you will acquire XP and eventually Level up. Upon Leveling up, you will receive a Skill point with which you can unlock certain weapons, throwables and attachments in Skill tree
- Added: Multiple beautiful billboards, quite a few of them being from winners of "Create Your Own Billboard Contest"
- Changed: Clouds uniform to improve the factions balance
- Changed: Respawn disabled issue was addressed again and hopefully for the last time. Let us now if you encounter it again
- Changed: Rewards for scenarios were tweaked to correspond better with Leveling and player progression
- Changed: UGLs have 2 grenades (down from 3)
- Added: New Equipment screen was added - Skill Tree. Players will from now on receive XP for games and when they level up, they will receive Skill points. Using these will open certain weapons, throwables or attachments in Skill Tree and Loadout screen. Use them well!
- Changed: There are no predefined loadouts in missions. In Loadout screen players will now have the ability to create up to 5 predefined loadouts from equipment unlocked in Skill Tree. These loadouts will then appear in respawn screen. In case player does not create any loadout, he will be stuck with default ones
- Changed: Guest players will always be able to use only default loadouts in mission
- Added: New UI for Link scenario to correspond better with new design
- Added: New kill cam screen will appear after you die, showing the position or player from where you were killed
- Added: Reward breakdown screen now appears after the end of the game instead of score table
- Added: Screen between rounds was added to provide players with more information during the game, not just after
- Added: Field Manual updates
- Changed: Friendly player awareness improvements: Preview of uniforms added to loading screen as a static picture
- Changed: We added a timer to "Kill self" button because we noticed players used it to deny enemy players the points for their elimination
- Changed: GPS is now turned on by default and you can see friendly players on it
- Changed: Tactical ping turned on by default + visual update
- Fixed: Game crash after start - 0xC06D007E
- Fixed: Multiple Level Design bugs
- Fixed: Incorrect camera position in the MVP of Raid Radio Station
- Fixed: Ping refresh-rate
- Fixed: Countdown in score table is active at the beginning of match and then resets
- Fixed: Mismatched team columns in Lobby
- Fixed: Vineyards are not visible on the map
- Fixed: Incorrect messages in scenarios
- Fixed: Text overlaps in various display resolutions
- Fixed: Dead Ficus tree - wrong geometry
- Fixed: JIPing into last round of a map without the chance of playing shows player in MVP as default model with ANY name.
- Fixed: When more players are downloading airdrop, only one can hear the ticking sound of progress
- Fixed: Type 115's secondary muzzle name is now displayed without colour variant in weapon info
- Fixed: Buildings are not destructible anymore, as intended