This is the license agreement ("license") between you and us, the developers of Project Argo (Prototype) ("game"), BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE a.s., Stribrna Lhota 747, 252 10, Mnisek pod Brdy, Czech Republic. All use of the game is limited by this license. If you do not agree with it, do not buy, download or play the game. This license, if accepted, allows you to use our game and play it on your computer or device, but you do not own the game. We remain the owners of our game and your only rights to it are specified in this license.
- You may play and use the game for your personal use and for non-commercial purposes only unless you are explicitly by this license or by us allowed to do otherwise.
- For avoidance of any doubt you may use the game within organized tournaments or matches which may have commercial character only after you apply for and receive our explicit approval to do so.
- You may create footage (screenshots and videos) of the game and share it online (e.g. on YouTube or Twitch). We reserve the right to take down such footage in case it shows or promotes hacking, cheating or any other distasteful, obscene or unlawful behavior. We give you permission to make money (e.g. advertisement revenues) from this footage, but only if you add enough of your own content (for example commentary) to the footage which would justify it.
You May Not
- You may not redistribute or resell the game, any of its parts or any hacked version of the game.
- You may not use the game or any of its parts commercially without our permission.
- You may not to hack, modify or reverse engineer the game or any game files. You are also not allowed to cheat, create cheats or promote cheats in the game.
- You may not post any information in connection with the Game that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive.
- You may not post any information in connection with the Game that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content.
- You may not within the Game or within another program related to the Game attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, including our employees.
As in any other online application, be extremely careful when interacting with other people online in the game: never share your real life identity (including email or other personal details) with strangers unless you are entirely sure it is safe. We do not know who you can encounter in the game and what their intentions could be.
Warranty, Liabilities, Termination and Others
- The game is provided 'as is', which means that we give you absolutely no warranties of any kind and we expressly refuse to take any liability for any damage which may result from use or inability to use the game.
- The game is a prototype version of the computer game “Argo” which will be released in the future. We reserve the right to terminate the support of the game at any time or to delete all game data from our Cloud repository including your score, your ranking or any other results of your gameplay.
- We hope to update and support the game for long time but you are not entitled to any updates and we have no obligation to develop and provide you with any updates.
- You can only agree with the license if you have fully understood it and if you are capable of accepting it. Otherwise your legal guardian (usually your parent) may agree on your behalf.
- We will terminate the license if you are in breach of it. Then you will no longer be allowed to download, use or play the game.
- You can terminate the license at any time, by uninstalling the game from all your devices and deleting all files of the game. This will mean that you will also no longer be allowed to play or use the game and we do not offer any refund. The paragraph "Warranty, liabilities, termination and others” remains in force even after the license is terminated.
- As the world of laws and games may change quickly, we reserve the right to make changes to the license from time to time. In such case, you may need to accept a new license in order to use any future updates of the game or use any online services associated with the game.
- All parts of the license are valid to the maximum extent permitted by law and nothing in it limits any of your rights set by the applicable law. The license is governed by the law of the Czech Republic, and any dispute arising here under shall be resolved by Czech courts.
- In order to improve your game experience, we may from time to time collect data concerning your game activity in connection with your steam ID number or your Bohemia Account. By installing the game you give us consent to do so.
While this license fully represents both the rules and your rights to the game, you may find more details and explanation of what we consider acceptable and what we do not at http://www.bistudio.com/community/game-content-usage-rules. We take your privacy seriously and this is the policy in place https://store.bistudio.com/terms.html#privacy to protect it.