The Contest is announced and organized by BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE a.s., with its registered office at Stříbrná Lhota 747, 252 10 Mníšek pod Brdy, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, section B, insert 9791, Id. No.: 272 18 864, DIČ: CZ 272 18 864 (further as the “Organizer”). Authorized representative of the Organizer: Lada Brabcová, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (further as the "Organizer").
Object of the Contest
- The Object of this Contest is to create an original video clip using the submitter's captured in-game Argo footage.
- The Contest is announced as public and will be publicly announced at the official website of the Organizer (i.e. www.bistudio.com) and on the website of the PC game Argo (https://www.projectargo.net/). After the final decision of the Jury, the results of the Contest will be announced on the above listed websites in the same manner as the launch of this Contest. Each winner will receive an official e-mail message with information about their placement and the prize at the e-mail address used for their submissions.
Terms of the Contest
strikeThe Contest is announced on 27th September 2017. Entries must be submitted no later than on 17th October 2017. The Winners of the Contest will be announced on 24thOctober 2017.
- The Contest can be entered by individuals provided that they comply with the following rules:
- they did not participate in the defining of the object of this Contest or of its announcement,
- they are not (ex-)employees or external developers of the Organizer,
- they are not members of the Jury of this Contest,
- they duly meet all Contest Rules.
- Entries must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com.
- By submitting an Entry to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org the Participant:
- declares that he fully understood and agreed with these Contest Rules and that he is fully capable to participate in this Contest.
- represents and warrants, with respect to each Entry submitted by him in this Contest, that the Entry is the result of his own independent creation and does not contain any third-party works of authorship that have been used or copied without authorization or permission of their respective authors.
- agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organizer and its affiliates from and against any third-party claims arising from or as a result of (i) a breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties by such entrant, or (ii) a breach or violation of any of the other provisions of these Official Rules by such entrant.
- Any Entry that is in breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties or is otherwise in violation of these Contest Rules will be deemed void and automatically be disqualified from this Contest.
- Submission e-mail shall contain a YouTube link to the Entry or Entries AND link to download Entries from a web-based repository.
- Technical requirements:
- Entries must be submitted by providing a YouTube link and a download link to the Entry from a web-based repository. The video must have a minimum resolution of 720P.
- The length of the Entries may vary from 15 to 120 seconds.
- Content Requirements:
- The Entries must be videos using Argo PC game graphics. Entries may include first- or third-person Argo gameplay footage from our PvP or PvE scenarios. Any footage from missions created in the in-game Editor is excluded and cannot be submitted as an Entry to the Contest.
- The content of the Entries must not infringe on anyone's rights, including any intellectual property rights or licenses.
- The content of the Entries must not contain advertising.
- The Entries must not contain anything that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive.
- The Entries must not promote hacking or cheating.
Handling and promotion of Entries
Participants can handle their Entries freely according to the Argo EULA and conditions stated in the Contest Rules. As such, submitted Entries can be made publicly available by the Participant at any time during the Contest, and Participants are free to publicly inform about their Entries and to promote them.
Evaluation of Entries and Selection of the Winners
- The selection of the Winners from the Participants and distribution of the prizes among the respective Winners will be held by the Jury consisting of Argo development team members.
- The awarding and placement of the Contest Entries will be determined at the sole discretion of the Jury based on free evaluation of the extent to which the individual Entries meet the Contest criteria.
- The decision of the Organizer and the Jury is final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest.
The following Prizes will be awarded to the respective Winners:
- 1st Place:
- Gaming Keyboard Razer Black Widow X Tournament Edition
- Gaming Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite
- Gaming Mouse Mat Razer Gigantus
- Headphones Razer Kraken USB
- Argo T-shirt
- 2nd to 5th Place
- Argo T-Shirt
- For the purposes of delivery of the Prizes as described above the Participant undertakes to conclude, after being announced a Winner, a license agreement or any other agreement with the Organizer which may seem necessary for the Organizer to be able to incorporate the Entry or any part of it into its products or to be able to use them in any other way he finds sufficient.
- Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any Prize for one of equal or greater value or to award extra prizes to any Winner.
- Obstacles on the part of the Winners concerning the delivery or acceptance of the Prizes as well as the rejection of the Prize by the Winner shall not constitute the Organizer’s responsibilities under these Contest Rules.
- Rules for possible change of the method of the distribution of Prizes, or eventual non-awarding of some of the Prizes: In case of an inadequate quality of submitted Entries, the Organizer reserves the right to not to award all of the Prizes specified in these Contest Rules.
- Reimbursement of the expenses related to participation in the Contest: All Participants enter and participate in the Contest at their own expenses; the Organizer will not provide any reimbursements besides the Prizes.
- Applicable law: The Contest is announced and governed by the laws of the Czech Republic, namely but not limitedly to respective provisions of the Act N°89/2012 Coll., Civil Code as well as by other provisions of relevant legislation.
- Conflict resolution:
- The decision of the Jury is final and may not be appealed.
- The Prizes are not judicially enforceable.
- Withdrawal from the Contest:
- The Contest can be withdrawn from only for substantial reasons.
- Withdrawal from the Contest will be realized and announced in the same manner as the announcement of these Contest Rules.
- The Organizer reserves the right, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to terminate, cancel, modify or suspend this Contest, in whole or in part, if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Organizer’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Contest as determined by the Organizer in its sole discretion. In addition, the Organizer reserves the right to take down and remove any Entry that becomes subject to a third-party claim for copyright infringement or for violation of any other right.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify the Contest Rules. In such event, the Organizer will announce the modification of the Contest Rules by means of notification on the Contest Website.
- Approval of the Contest Rules: These Contest Rules were approved by the Organizer in their final version 27th September 2017.